If you need to control the temperature in an isolated space or have no ductwork, ductless systems, also known as mini splits, are a great option.
They are also often used to supplement spaces where ductwork is already present but costly to operate when only a specific area requires heating or cooling.
The unit itself is made up of two parts: an outdoor compressor unit and an indoor unit that controls temperature.
Why Choose Ductless?
- Affordable heating and cooling solution for spaces without ductwork
- Perfect for garages, additions, and older homes
- Efficient energy usage because they operate in selected areas
- Savings on energy bills
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Repair: From minor repairs to emergency fixes, we cover it all
- Replacement: If repair is not possible, we provide you with the most effective options that fit your needs
- Installation: Precise installation performed by our experienced technicians ensures optimal and lasting performance
Our technicians are kept up-to-date with the latest home comfort products and service techniques, and have the experience and expertise to help complete your repair or installation with ease.
Why Is Preventative Maintenance Important?
Investing thousands of dollars into your home comfort systems and then neglecting to care for them not only means a higher chance for costly repairs and breakdowns, but it can impact the quality of air in your home, as well.
An annual check of your system will ensure:
- Reliable, efficient performance
- Cost savings on energy bills
- Longer life for your unit
- Temperature control when you need it the most