Heat pumps are an efficient way to both heat and cool your home, especially if you live in an area with moderate temperatures. They draw heat from the ground even when it is cold outside and pull hot air out when it’s warm indoors, resulting in an effective two-in-one temperature control solution for your home.
When paired with a furnace, a heat pump can also provide energy savings and reduced strain on your furnace.
- Repair: From minor repairs to emergency fixes, we cover it all
- Replacement: If repair is not possible, we provide you with the most effective options that fit your needs
- Installation: Precise installation performed by our experienced technicians ensures optimal and lasting performance
Our technicians are kept up-to-date with the latest home comfort products and service techniques, and have the experience and expertise to help complete your repair or installation with ease.
Why Is Preventative Maintenance Important?
Investing thousands of dollars into your home comfort systems and then neglecting to care for them not only means a higher chance for costly repairs and breakdowns, but it can impact the quality of air in your home, as well.
An annual check of your system will ensure:
- Reliable, efficient performance
- Cost savings on energy bills
- Longer life for your unit
- Temperature control when you need it the most