Controlling the quality of the air in your home is just as important as having a reliable, comfortable indoor temperature.
With homes being more tightly sealed than ever, it’s important to ensure the air circulating through your home is healthy.
Why Should You Care About the Quality of Your Air?
Health issues can be caused or exacerbated by poor indoor air quality. Valuables in your home can also be affected. If you experience any of the issues below, you may benefit from an air cleaning solution.
- Asthma or other respiratory-related illnesses
- Excessive sneezing and coughing
- Frequent bloody noses
- Dander and fur from multiple pets
- Dry, cracked skin
- Brittle furniture and flooring
- Damp air and mold
Having an air-cleaning solution installed in your home can help reduce the ill effects of contaminants such as dust, smoke, pollen, mold, pet dander, and chemicals from cleaning products.
There Are a Number of Ways to Ensure Safe, Clean Air
- Whole-home air cleaners: Operates as part of your home comfort system and cleans the air as it circulates through your home
- HEPA, ionizers, and carbon filters: These types of filters clean and purify air in different ways
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: These systems ensure your air is not too dry or damp
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep the air in your home cleaner and safer for you and your family.